Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

How I dressed in a cabin at the sea, and people looked at me

I love the sea very much and try almost every summer to go to the beaches to sunbathe, swim and relax mentally and physically.
I have no family, so my salary allows me to go to resorts, sometimes even several times a year.

I used to travel often to Thailand, Vietnam, and for the last three years I fly to our Black Sea resorts, because the dollar has risen and has become unprofitable.
In the Crimea, I didn’t like it at all, the nature is certainly gorgeous, but with the service and prices it’s just a mess. I could hardly find a good accommodation, not far from the sea, but it was also expensive.

In restaurants and cafes there is no service at all, and the dishes are not worth the money they want for them. Therefore, with the Crimea for the next year, I decided to quit.
But last summer I decided to fly to Sochi, because now it’s so much PR, so I wanted to see and evaluate, and at the same time compare it with the Crimea. I lived in a hotel in Adler, a small private hotel near the beach.
I really liked it, everything was clean, neat and most importantly not expensive, 1500 rubles per day. I went to eat in the canteens, dinner cost me 200 rubles.
I was pleasantly surprised by local prices. But there was one incident with me in Sochi, which categorically upset me.

In Adler, I constantly went to the same beach, and when Sochi was in a shopping center, I decided to go to Mamayka and go swimming after shopping.
I got to the beach and began to look for a dressing room, because it was wildly hot and I wanted to quickly change clothes and plunge into the sea, since I deliberately took a swimsuit with me and put it in my backpack.
Seeing a cabin on the horizon, I hurriedly went to it without looking around, because there was no queue and wanted to be the first.
When I got there, I started changing into a swimsuit and then I heard loud voices right above me.

At first, I didn’t understand where I started to spin around, but when I looked up, I saw three men who stood on the parapet above the stall, looked at me and said:
Here is an aunt, does not scare her.
I was outraged, this is who such a smart thought of putting a dressing room in such a place. Service on the beaches turned out to be disgusting, and maybe this local booth was specially set to spy on people.




Post a Comment

0 Comments