Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

5 Foods That Fight High Cholesterol

Walking is a form of aerobic exercise that can greatly benefit our health. It can prevent chronic illnesses such as cancer, heart attack, diabetes, stroke and other killer disease.


According to National Cholesterol Education Program, walking can reduce Low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol through a 30 minutes brisk walking. Studies have shown that walking an hour a day or 7 days a week can reduce the risk of breast cancer and type II diabetes.

Great Benefits of Walking

An hour a day or 3 hours a week can lower the risk of heart disease.

“When I’m in turmoil, when I can’t think, when I’m exhausted and afraid and feeling very, very alone, I go for walks. It’s just one of those things I do. I walk and I walk and sooner or later something comes to me, something to make me feel less like jumping off a building.” Jim Butcher
 
Aside from the physical effect of walking, it also gives an exercise to our mind and soul. Walking can elevate our mood and can be of great stress reliever. If we focus on the rhythm that our body has, you’ll feel more energize, awake and really relaxed.

Paula Jae is a blogger and social media enthusiast. She’s currently taking care of Meditec.com; an e-Learning institution that offers onlinehealthcare, information technology and business training certification.

Post a Comment

0 Comments